Our custom made Insulated heat n eat cozy is gear you need when rehydrating our meals your own freezer bag meals on the trail. This pouch cozy is as easy to use as it is to carry. It's designed to keep your food hot when hiking, biking, camping, hunting or in the backcountry. It will keep your hands from getting burned from a hot pouch, plus it keeps your food hot longer and rehydrates your food faster! Our ultralight cozies weigh less than 2 oz.
They are all custom made with two colors available black or royal blue, and you can choose from the embroidered designs below:
Our mountain logo
Leaf nature design
I ❤️ hiking
They all come with a pocket in the front to hold your spork or spoon and have a front Velcro enclosure and plenty of room to hold a 2 person size meal. The side tab and company name has reflective thread so you can find it at night when your light hits it. Each is made out of durable water repellant nylon and a insulating lined material on the inside.
We wrap each in a recycled brown paper bag tied with twine and instructions on how to use. Makes a great gift for the outdooor person in your life.
Each pouch weighs next to nothing and takes up no room in your pack:
- ample size for 2 person meal size - or a one quart zip lock bag
- use with freezer bags, foil or Mylar bags, works with all brands of freeze dried pouches
- durable materials will hold up to packing in a backpack
- spills wipe right off
- water repellent
- convenient tab so you can hang from your pack or a tree
- reflective thread will allow you to see the cozy at night with your light
- keeps your meals warm 30% longer
- insulates your hands from bag of boiling water
- standup-gusseted design stabilizes meal pouches while cooking
Instructions for use:
Prepare your freeze dried or dehydrated meals in the manufacture’s pouch or you’re freezer bag, put in your heat n eat cozy, add your boiling water according to manufacturers instructions, fold over the top to seal. Your meal will finish cooking quicker and stay warmer longer! It insulates and keeps heat in the bag after you put boiling water in your cooking pouch and protects your hands. Open and eat right out of the cozy.
To clean wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, do not put in your washer or dyer.