Homemade Muesli is a European cereal chock full of seeds, nuts, oats and coconut. We added more to each bag so you now get 5 full ounces per bag. Made from gluten free rolled oats (not cooked) a blend of raw nuts (not toasted) - almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Lightly sweetened from unsweetened coconut flakes, dried bing cherries, raisins, cinnamon and coconut milk. All natural ingredients no preservatives and very filling. All ingredients you can pronounce, not the stuff you can't, we love that.
Makes a delicious quick breakfast or snack. Try adding some of our freeze dried blueberries, or apples, they are a perfect addition.
To prepare: remove oxygen absorber. Add 1 cup of hot or cold water to bag, mix and enjoy. Eat as a crunchy snack or add to yogurt no rehydration needed.
Serving size: 5 oz (single serving)
Freeze Dried, High Quality Ingredients
Resealable Bag can be used to rehydrate food
Packaged in a Mylar bag with a see thru side and oxygen absorber to keep out moisture
Gusseted Bag will stand nicely
Up to 10 year shelf life when stored properly
No refrigeration needed, lightweight and convenient
Ingredients: gluten free rolled oats, sliced raw almonds, raw sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes, dried cherries, dried cranberries, raisins, cinnamon, sea salt, powdered coconut milk.
Contains: coconut and nuts
Servings: 1 (142g)
Amount per serving Calories 478 % Daily Value Total Fat 26.5g 34% Saturated Fat 9.9g 49% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 275mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 52.4g 19% Dietary Fiber 8.6g 31% Total Sugars 26.2g Protein 10.3g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 48mg 4% Iron 4mg 20% Potassium 172mg