These dense buttermilk biscuits are from an old southern recipe and is delicious with melted butter, sausage gravy or pairs with any soup, stew or chili's. Perfect addition to any meal.
The best way to enjoy these biscuits are to crumble them over the top of whatever dish you are adding them to. They remain a little crunchy while absorbing any sauce or juice. Yum!
To prepare: Remove oxygen absorber. Reseal & wrap biscuit in the bag with a hot wet paper towel and let them sit until softened. Steam them if you have the means or break up and add to stew, chili or any meal for a crunchy addition.
- Freeze Dried, High Quality Ingredients
- Resealable Bag can be used to rehydrate Food and eat out of
- Packaged in a Mylar bag with a see thru side and a oxygen absorber to keep out moisture
- Gusseted Bag will stand nicely
- Up to 10 year shelf life when stored properly
- No refrigeration needed, lightweight and convenient
Ingredients: enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) water, shortening (palm oil, mono & diglycerides, polysorbate 60, citric acid (added as a preservative) buttermilk powder, sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, calcium sulfate, monocalcuim phosphate), salt.
Serving: 2 biscuits (99.2oz)
Servings per pouch 2
Calories 190 % Daily Value
Total Fat 7g 9% Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 450mg 26%
Total Carb 28g 9% Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Vitamin A 0% · Vitamin C 0% Calcium 20% · Iron 10% Folate 15%